The American Hungarian Chamber of Commerce of New York strives to be a bridge connecting the American and Hungarian business world with a view to establish and promote prosperous business and trade relationships. The American Hungarian Chamber of Commerce of New York is a dynamic volunteer organization with the fundamental goal of facilitating economic relationships between the two countries.
Invitation AmHunCham NY General Assembly Meeting
AMERICAN HUNGARIAN CHAMBER OF COMMERCE OF NEW YORK, INC. INVITES ITS MEMBERS TO ATTEND
2019 THE ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
of the not-for-profit corporation which will take place on
May 21th, 2019 at 4:30 p.m. (draft time is two hours)
Location: New York Consulate General in New York (223 E 52nd St, New York, NY 10022)
- Roll call – Reading of minutes of preceding meeting
- Annual Report and the Financial report of 2018
- Ceremony of Honorary Member Certificate
- Report about the programs, events and business offers
- Report about the Budapest Center of AmHunCham NY (Events in February and May / business offers)
- Small Business EXPO 06/05/2019
- Cooperation with CIANJ
- SelectUSA Spin-Off event Jersey City 06/13/2019
- CIANJ – AmhunCham NY Memorandum
- Membership of the CIANJ
- HungarianHUB – HUBA and American Hungarian Chamber of Commerce in Florida / Planned (September?) event in Florida
- Miscellaneous (Secretariat activities, Member recruitment, New companies introduction, Hungarian Chamber of Commerce and Industry Accreditation etc.
The meeting is open to all and any attendees.
We are looking forward to seeing you!